On episode 110, we have the pleasure of having John Kostuch from the Centre Steer Podcast join us. John brings his expertise on everything Land Rover as we discuss the end of Land Rover Defender production. While this is a sad day for Land Rover enthusiasts, this event is critical for Land Rover to move forward as a company. The Defender name is not gone for good though, as John describes on the show.
In the garage
- Dan – ac compressor took a dump. Rear main seal and oil pan gasket. Power steering hose leaking
- Craig –
- Rich – maintenance on the non-fun vehicles. Brakes and fluid changes.
In the news:
- The final Land Rover Defender has rolled off the assembly line in Solihull – http://www.bbc.com/news/business-35437537
- Follow-up on Dakar efforts for Robby Gordon and Sheldon Creed – http://robbygordon.com/news/
- King of the Hammers – http://ultra4racing.com/category/king_of_the_hammers/