On this episode Dan interviews Graeme and Luisa Bell about their new book, Travel The World Overland. The Bell family has been staying at a dream location on the Mexican Baja peninsula for a few months hiding from the snow and working on their latest book, Travel The World Overland. The book is currently available on Kickstarter but the deal closes on 28 May 2016. You must act fast to pickup a copy of this hardback book full of beautiful photos and overland travel information that will help you learn from their mistakes and experiences. To pick up your copy head over to http://the4x4podcast.com/traveltheplanet
This episode is sponsored by:
- Fridge Freeze – The only vehicle mounted refrigerator made in America and chosen by the Department of Defense to pull duties around the world.
- L.T. Wright knives are hand crafted in Ohio with the finest, locally sourced materials. They build everything from every day carry to bushcraft and even overland specific. Everything that LTWK builds comes with a lifetime guarantee and is designed from the ground up to be a solid working knife. Find out more online at ltwrightknives.com.
Be sure to follow the Bell family’s adventures!
Email us at email@example.com
Facebook at http://facebook.com/the4x4podcast
Instagram at http://instagram.com/the4x4podcast
Twitter at http://twitter.com/the4x4podcast
Leave us a voicemail at 719-924-5337
- Fridge Freeze – This episode of The 4×4 Podcast is sponsored by Fridge Freeze. Fridge Freeze is the only vehicle mounted refrigeration unit that is made in the United States. Fridge Freeze units are built so tough that they are the choice for the Department of Defense and many hospitals across America. They are built with extremely tough components made to stand the test of time. Fridge Freeze units have been through Baja in race trucks, on boats running around the world, and beyond! You might think that this is more equipment than you really need but if you live by the buy once, cry once mantra then Fridge Freeze is the unit for you. Head over to http://FridgeFreeze.com and check out their products. At the least, send a note to Fridge Freeze and let them know that you appreciate their continued support for The 4×4 Podcast.
- L.T. Wright Knives are hand crafted in Ohio with the finest, locally sourced materials. They build everything from every day carry to bushcraft and even overland specific. Everything that LTWK builds comes with a lifetime guarantee and is designed from the ground up to be a solid working knife. Each piece is constructed with survival in mind. Knives with a proven international pedigree that have been there and back. Bushcraft, hunting, camping, overland, and every day carry models are available. The Bushcrafter HC is an excellent example of and every man knife able to do everything from help get the campfire started to skinning game. Being made from 3/32” 1075 steel with a convex edge, it will resharpen easily in the field. These heirloom quality pieces will outlast your adventure so, plan well, drive safely, and carry an LTWK.
Find out more online at http://the4x4podcast.com/ltwk
- Listeners like you!
- You can support The 4×4 Podcast by shopping on Amazon for everything under the sun. If you first go to the4x4podcast.com/amazon, then we’ll get a few cents from your purchase. You will still pay the same low price that you’d normally pay but a small percentage of the purchase will help keep the servers running for the podcast.
- You can sign up for a free 30 day trial to amazon prime and just by signing up for the free trial, Amazon will give us a little thank you. Head over to the4x4podcast.com/prime and sign up today!
- Also, you can sign up for the Kindle app at the4x4podcast.com/kindle. You don’t even have to buy a book and Amazon will kick a few cents over to us.
4×4 Radio Network: http://4x4radio.com
- Head over to 4x4radio.com and you’ll find a huge playlist from all the shows on The 4×4 Radio Network. You can hit play and listen to the Centre Steer Podcast and learn about Land Rovers. Or The Jeep Talk Show and learn about all things Jeep. And the Muddy Mic podcast covers all things in the fast growing segment of ATVs and UTVs.
- We’re always looking to add new shows to the network so if you’re interested in starting an offroading related podcast of your own, reach out and let us know!