Happy new years
- Plan on coming back to our webpage more often because we are cranking out a lot more content that doesn’t necessarily all make it to the podcast. The comment system works with whatever social network you’re on when if it’s just email.
Alaska Offroad warriors
- Love it or hate it?
- The general opinion is that this shoot is not helping our image add offroaders. It appeals to me because it’s offroading and it’s in Alaska but it’s pretty far from reality. The Alaska highway is pretty high on my bucket list but so is the long drive up to Dead Horse.
Dakar rally news
- Robby Gordon with the Gordini had a hard stage 2 and put him back about 4 hours. Brakes overheated and caused a stop. Podium hopes could be at as he was in 40th place going into stage 4.
- Roma had issues do he won’t be defending his title this year
- Nasser Al Attyia is in first and his Mini is running strong.
- For the most up to date news, be sure to download the Dakar Rally app for iOS or Android.
Interview with Tony Pellegrino from GenRight. From GenRight.com:
GenRight is short for Genuine Ideas Engineered Right. We are committed to building the best and most innovative products for the true off-road enthusiast and believe people want to buy high-quality, well-designed products to take their Jeep to the next level. Our business philosophies are based on quality, confidence and unmatched attention to detail.
The accelerated R&D that goes into our Ultra4 racecar each year trickles down into all of the products we offer. In the KOH race, every pound, every second and every detail can mean the difference between a win and a DNF, or even between life and death. This means we’re constantly pursuing the most cutting-edge technology and developing better ways to get our rig—and yours—through the toughest trails. Our American-Made products have been featured in every off-road magazine and on Xtreme 4×4, Pirate4x4 and Four Wheeler TV shows since 2006.
Other offroading podcasts
- Centre Steer podcast for land rover fans (http://centresteer.com)
- Nissan nation podcast for Xterra, frontier, titan fans (website to come later or find them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nissan-Nation-Podcast/466509036701657?ref=ts&fref=ts)
- Offroad independence for the fabricator and south american perspective (http://ericmcgrew.tv/tag/offroad-independence-podcast/)
- XJ Talk of course (http://www.xjtalkshow.com)
- Adventure IQ with lots of wilderness info and challenges (https://adventureiq.wordpress.com/podcast/)